Sunday, January 29, 2012

Science and Social Studies


This is our science teacher Ian Milne, he was pretty cool. We did a lot of super fun experiments in his class this past week. Classes go by super fast when you only have them for 6 days :) we watched things dissolve, made things blow up, made paper fly, sorted sand/salt/rice, took plants apart, played with cars, melted things, and made a suspension. My favorite thing we did was make rockets out of film canisters, alka seltzer, and water. Super fun.


This is Alexis, our social studies teacher. She was phenomenal! One of the best teachers I have ever had. She gave me a whole new perspective of what social studies teaching is all about, most of my teachers got it wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I never had any college classes that were that much fun! Sounds like you're learning to be a GREAT teacher. Love you!

    ReplyDelete