Monday, January 9, 2012

Crazy Uno


Tonight was our first Family Home Evening with the Josephs. It was fantastic. They do things differently than my family does, they just go around the room and everyone does something. Most of the time it is a song that they play or sing, but the thing is that it has to be alone. And they sprung this on us the minute fhe was starting so we had no preparation time. Sarah is fantastic at the piano so she was fine, and Brittany followed with Mary had a Little Lamb. I sat through everyone else except Erin and Rose and tried to think of something that I was decently good at, but the only thing I could come up with was crazy uno. Brittany and I both brought a deck of uno cards to give to the family so I pulled out one of them and taught everyone how to play. They loved it, especially Erin. His turn was next and he decided to play a game called crazy uno, and then Rose did the same so we played three times. I loved it. It was hilarious because Erin tried to cheat (like a lot of people I know) and his girls called him out on it every time.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you pulled off the best talent of all - way to go, Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you are having SO much fun!!! i'm super jealous! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Uno is the best! I'm pretty sure part of Uno is that you can cheat, so you must have taught them well :)

    ReplyDelete